Tuesday, February 27, 2007

hamburg part 01

After some quite exhausting hours in the car (Hamburg-Duesseldorf) and on train (Duesseldorf-Mannheim | my boyfriend had to stay in Duesseldorf) and lots of rain I arrived at home (after picking my dog up and having sushi for dinner with my friend the "dogsitter"). Many things have happend (I also received a postcard from Kasper König!!!!! But that's another story!)...

I'll start with the first day (moi wearing black leather ballet flats | black tights | grey Mango skirt with bags | black Mango turtleneck sweater | brown scarf | black Patrizia Pepe coat | silver ZARA bag):
After dropping our dog off at my friends house in Mannheim me and my boyfriend headed for Hamburg by car. The weather was getting worse the nearer we drove north... Luckily I packed my rubberboots which are a quite essential piece of clothes in Hamburg. We arrived there in the afternoon and had some coffee at a coffee bar near central train station. After that we went to see the Henning Wagenbreth exhibition at the heliumcowboy artspace. Maybe you've visited the gallery on scope art fair? See more pictures of the Hamburg exhibition here.

Next stop was the "Marktstraße" for Vintageshopping. There're plenty of shops and lots of cool stuff to buy. Unfortunately I wasn't lucky. I nearly found some boots, but too small to be honest... At the Marktstraße there's also the hinterconti an independent artspace with little exhibitions of upcoming artists. They had an opening last friday. Actually I wanted to go there but somehow overslept! Woa, I'm getting old!

part 02 coming soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment