Thursday, February 22, 2007

milan fashion week 03

Pollini
Personally I didn't like the Pollini collection at all (my opinion!) and didn't this coat remind you of a coat H&M had in their a/w collection? Just change the buttons and here you go!

Emporio Armani
I thought for a minute about whether to write something about this collection or not. As I've already mentioned before: I'm not an armani woman at all - and less then never an emporio armani friend! All those young nameless models running down the catwalk (wearing nothing special, interessting in particular, maybe the trompe l'oeil stockings?) reminded me very much of the article I wrote about earlier... NO NO NO. Please view the complete collection here.

Marni
when I first saw this I was a little bit shocked (looks like plastic or rubber or something, at least not comfortable to wear!)... But it got a lot better! I saved nearly the complete collection to my PC. I love the tights (which were leggins actually!) and the colorfoul dresses and skirts. The sculpturality of the platform shoes (although I hardly wear heels, maybe I'll collect them one day!?) the palstic/rubber like looking huge (!) handbags (for tall people!) . Later I'll post some backstage pictures!!!


Roberto Cavalli

Hhm. I haven't been invited to the oscars yet, but if my invitation arrives the next days and I would have to wear something by Roberto Cavalli I'd call Roberto to give me one of those dresses. I somehow loved the glamourours Rock-chique of the dress the black model (who is she?) wore.
MORE


Credit: stockholmstreetstyle.feber.se

No comments:

Post a Comment