Tuesday, February 13, 2007

NYC Fashion week part 05

Although London Fashion week has already started I still have something to say about NYC's.

Lela Rose
Lela Rose "caught the current mood for sportswear, cutting glorified sweatshirts in cashmere and tossing in menswear fabrics for an extra edge". Very lovely!

Réyes

José Ramón Réyes' collection is very much 80s and sportswear inspired. I pretty much love that. Not to mention that the 80s are part of my (master) thesis. MORE.


Sari Gueron

Very unspectacular and that's what I love about it! Sari Gueron just prefers to make the kind of cool, unstudied clothes that girls clamor to wear. MORE.


United Bamboo

Thuy Pham and Miho Aoki were thinking about architecture...
Well I wasn't but I liked some of their pieces anyway. MORE





Calvin Klein
This is worth a video! I very much loved the dresses and the minimalistic make up. Clean cuts, huge collars, no colours, just different shades of grey, well fitted dresses, oversized coats and ponytails. Brilliant!

That's all for this season. Please keep in mind that this is always a personal selection by things I would wear and buy, so no professional or critical view at all! Alle the other lovely pieces are shown on style.com. Enjoy!
Let's see what's going on in London...

Credit: style.com


No comments:

Post a Comment