Wednesday, February 14, 2007

the ultimate babydoll

I've bought this H&M dress last friday. My brother - whom I met in Frankfurt - frowned, my father - whom I met on saturday - asked me if I was pregnant and didn't tell him.

Actually I had Gucci Westman's styling on NYC fashion week backstage (can't remember which show it was, do you?) in mind when I bought the dress. I love to wear it and already wore it twice and even my boyfriend likes it, can you imagine!? Today I wore the dress with black Hunter rubber boots since it's raining non stop for about a week now (as much as I love my wellies, I'm longing for my flats or suede boots...)! Besides the rubber boots I kept it simple, as usual. Black tights, a black blouse (buttoned up) and a long black cardigan. The coat is by stefanel.

Credit: style.com

No comments:

Post a Comment