Thursday, February 1, 2007

How to wear...

...rubber boots (or wellies, that's how they're called in britain (only?)). Sam from style diary asked me how I'm planning to wear my new hunters. I wear them a lot and I even wear them when it's not raining. They are just too comfy. I feel "british", uncomplicated but somehow well dressed at once. Since I'm a skirt girl I wear them with skirts most of the time. I felt very inspired by this Japanese girl in the yellow coat. I found her picture on Street Fashion photo | Tokio via picky picky pics (which is a very nice blog by the way!).

Items in my pictures: 1. black Hunter wellies | mostly brown striped skirt (Zara) | brown fur vest (vintage) | blue slim woolen longsleve (Mango) | white scarf (H&M) - 2. black Hunter wellies | Tartan coloured skirt (H&M) | same blue longsleve as before | black short jacket (H&M) | same scarf as before.

Also very nice are the Hunter styling suggestions of uniqlo.com.
More pictures coming soon...

Credit: Tokio

No comments:

Post a Comment