Thursday, February 8, 2007

NYC Fashion week part 04

Behnaz Sarafpour
But it wasn't enough to sustain the sweetness and light that we've come to expect from this young talent. Anyway...





Chaiken

Although their trousers definitely were a highlight I chose a dress again and a short cord jacket which caught my eye. I love the colours. MORE



Malandr
ino
Catherine Malandrino's collection is one of those I haven't payed much attention to in the past. Maybe I should do so in future. I pretty much liked the model's hairstyles. An hommage to french ballet danncer Zizi Jeanmaire. MORE

Peter Som
It's not the only show which tells us that grey's going to stay and I'm pretty happy about that. MORE






Prouenza Schouler

To bad that there's no target in germany or that target doesn't ship overseas. I read that Lazaro Hernandez and Jack Mc Collough have been inspried by Paul Poiret!? MORE

Y3
I was really looking forward to this collection! Since I'm the (perfect?) symbiosis between girly feminine grunge (?) and sporty Y3 is always interessting!!! I'll definitely try and purchase some of those items for this fall/winter. MORE




Credit: style.com

No comments:

Post a Comment