Wednesday, February 28, 2007

paris fashion week 01

Although I haven't finish posting about milan...

Bruno Pieters
I'm a huge Fan of Bruno Pieters, but this time I somehow didn't get it. I am really disappointed!!! I didn't like the cuts, the model's stylings... just a few pieces caught my eye. See the complete collection here. I simply loved his spring summer collection. Well let's see what pretty pretty will post about it.

Dsquared²
Great show but I still don't like dsquared², sorry. BUT, I loved the huge headphones and chanel's hair backstage (what does she do to them?) and the long thin legs everywhere (this bottomless looks somehow attract me)... See the whole collection here

Rick Owens
The boots are quite scary! And although I wouldn't wear a single combination like on runway some items would perfectly fit into my wardrobe. more...



Credit: style.com

No comments:

Post a Comment