Wednesday, February 7, 2007

NYC Fashion week part 03

Chris Benz
I loooooooooove this collection and I looooooooooove the way it is presented. I was surprised when I saw the pictures a couple of minutes ago on style.com.
All the models hanging around like on a Vernissage in a Berlin gallery. Geeky artsy bookworm girls. But somehow stylish. Art history students?
MORE.



Adam + Eve
Monday was a lucky day (since I didn't enjoy sunday's shows at all...)! The critics are hoping for some deviation from the schoolgirl theme in the future, I'm not!


Jill Stuart

has this electric blue combined with black which I pretty much love in her collection. There was I time when people tend to tell me that blue and black weren't ment to be worn together! Can you believe it? I love this onepiece ballet tricot thing, which Sienna and Lindsey have been lynchend for! MORE.

Marc Jacobs
Personally I didn't like Marc Jacob's fall collection (quite disappointing!). Although I don't want to participate in the weight debate I think that most of the models are far too thin for that kind of fashion quote! The women in the 1920s have been thin, but not that thin. Some models didn't even have a waist to put the belts on. Sorry. Best of: Iekeliene and Rachel Feinstein (=hate love). see the whole collection here.

Marchesa
So what am I going to wear to the oscars? Black or white? VERY dramatic. Look at those clavicles! MORE.






Naeem Khan

Well BeyoncĂ© is going to wear Naeem Khan for the oscars, isn't she. My favourites are the short dresses for the slim legs ♥
MORE.





Credit: style.com

No comments:

Post a Comment