Thursday, February 15, 2007

NYC Appendix

VPL
Fun to look at and maybe a lot more fun to wear. Casual with a bit of grunge and much layering. The bathingsuit definitely is an underestimated piece of clothes! MORE

Brian Reyes
Huge volume is what I like but sometimes am afraid of to wear!? It's perfect if your hips and waist aren't really perfect but your legs and arms are, so you'll look thin as hell...

Costello Tagliapietra
It'a amazing how these two little fat men (sorry, this shouldn't be an insult!) create such wunderful dresses for tall thin women! Very beautiful collection! MORE.



Daryl K.

YES YES YES I looooooooove that one! I've saved nearly the whole collection on my PC. My Latex-inspiration is growing (I've worn my leggins once!). I'll definitely have to post some pictures soon!!! many many MORE.

Donna Karan
I didn't like the collection that much, but I loved the turban thing and Agyness Deyn backstage. See the whole collection here.




Trovata

I'm happy that I scrolled through nyc fashion week pictures on style.com once more. Otherwise I would have missed these two lovely coats (or is it the same in different "colours"?) by Elisabeta and Nicolae Petrescu. Nice story behind! Please read more about it on style.com.

Credit: style.com

No comments:

Post a Comment