Sunday, February 4, 2007

NYC Fashion week part 02

Karen Walker
Personally I enjoyed Karen Walker's (New Zealand) collection the most. The shape of the trousers, the dresses, the hats, the glasses, masculine and feminine elements a touch of the 1940s combined with 1980s Nylon and Neon colours. Although I wouldn't wear a single piece I guess. MORE.

Alexander Wang
Since I love my legs (YES!) I love showing them and I love fashion which emphasises long slim legs and so does Alexander Wang's collection. Short (short!) skirts, short dresses, slim trousers. Mostly grey, black, some blue and white. Nothing really avantgarde, but wearable. Somehow 80s hip hop somehow chique. MORE.

Alice Roi
Alice Roi is very innocent this season, but not too innocent, something always seems to be hidden. Some girls look outgrown as if they aren't that childish anymore... Alice Roy is said to be inspired by "the spunky children's book heroine" Madeline. Result is a much darker version of that little cartoon schoolgirl.

Threeasfor
Threeasfour have some nice dresses in their fall 07 collection!

And please have a look at Toni Maticevkis's collection, especially at the shoes, boots (?)...

Credit: style.com

No comments:

Post a Comment