Wednesday, February 21, 2007

I've found Tom Scott...

...via picky picks pics and like her I can't believe that I missed him until today! The pictures here posted show my wish-to-haves for the spring/summer 2007 season.
I somehow feel that my summer wouldn't be the same without that grey dress and the black one and the trousers... ;-(
Tom Scott seems to be New York City based which is very nice for him but not for me since there's no information on his website about shops and retailers in europe. So if you know a shop shipping to europe or even a "real" shop in Germany (that would be perfect!) please tell me and make my summer 2007! (Now I'm even more curious what Ann Demeulemeester will show in Paris next week!).
See the whole collection here

Credit: tomscottnyc.com

No comments:

Post a Comment