Thursday, February 22, 2007

25 artists to look out for in 2007

The current issue (as digital version online avaible for free!!!) of ArtReview has David Lynch on its cover (ha ha I somehow didn't know how he looked like...) who - as a painter, photographer, filmmaker - talks about his upcoming show at Fondation Cartier.

Besides that they feature 25 young artist to look out for in 2007. Among those is Thomas Zipp whichs current exhibition at the galerie Krinzinger in Vienna I've seen and already wrote about .
Marcel Dzama is featured in "teddy bear or bear baiter?".

AND funny videos about how the artworld might turn (p.162).

Actually I tried to post more pictures, but somehow I didn't turn out the way I wanted it to. So please visit their page here.

Credit:
artreview.com

No comments:

Post a Comment