Sunday, July 8, 2007

mr f&art

probably the_kitten inspired me to introduce the style of mr. f&art when she introduced her boyfriend's style. Probably I simply liked what my bf wore yesterday. Probably it's common these days for female fashion bloggers to introduce their boyfriend's styles?

My boyfriend and I as couple definitely aren't as stylish as - for example - Kate and Pete used to be. And we do never exchange clothes or dress up together like agathe and her fiancé do. Well anyway. I like my boyfriend's style most of the time - a combination of sporty and preppy - kind of layed back. He refuses to wear shorts and open toed shoes like flip flops and stuff and sticks to wider legged pants (jeans or chino) mostly combined with stylish nike sneakers and shirts (well rarely simple t-shirts). Guess we both are more the sporty than the glamorous team... (for nearly five years now, by the way!)

No comments:

Post a Comment