Tuesday, July 3, 2007

look of the day

it's f***ing raining outside. And it's been raining for two weeks now, can you believe it? And the weather forecast says it's not goint to get better. HELLOOO? It's july and it's cold and wet outside!!! It's not easy to look glamorous in that kind of weather. I'm starting to get sick of my hunter wellies, although I bought a nice rain coat yesterday...

am-lul looks fantastic in her festival styling (why does it ALWAY rain at festivals?). That's the look I'm going to achieve today. Rubber boots, overknee socks, shorts (or a short dress) and a nice rain coat... Or porbably I'll just stay in bed? Sometimes I hate having a dog (but hey really just sometimes!).

Curious how our famous friends cope the rain? I just found a picture gallery on vip.de. Glastonbury pictures are perfect for inspiration these rainy days ;-)

Credit: am-lul

No comments:

Post a Comment