Sunday, July 15, 2007

bfw 01 ::: stil in berlin at work

stilinberlin_appartement_showroom

I'm back from berlin ;-) It was fantastic but also very ex- hausting! I've seen a lot of things, met a lot of people and even brought work back home (I'll write an articel on bang! (the ideal art show) for modabot...).

I have to admit that the img shows really weren't the most interessting part of berlin fashion week. Much more interessting were the little fashion shows by lesser known designers and the fashion fairs ideal and premium. Unfortunatly I missed a lot of interessting things, but well, simply too many things and simply not enough time.

Mary and I attended the Vivienne Westwood Anglomania show (Vivienne didn't!) and took some pictures and made a little video. I'll upload it on youtube as soon as I wake up in a few hours. The 6 hours car ride back home was kind of stressfull... And I love Sandra Backlund ♥ (who actually doesn't?).

Do you recognise the "model"? Well she's been photographed quite a lot. here and here. Well I guess it's not easy for streetstyle photographers to attend the same events!?

Credit: moi and stil in berlin and facehunter

No comments:

Post a Comment