Thursday, July 19, 2007

bfw 06 ::: Diana Brinks

diana_brinks


Another designer at the ideal showroom I really liked. I somehow fit totally into Diana Brinks target group I guess ;-)

"Diana Brinks hopes that the clothes will speak to women who have developed an individual sense of personal style and want to wear something unique but useful." [...]

Well I'm still working on the personal style, but hhm somehow that sounds like the direction I'll see myself going. The "colours" are simple and minimalstic - hey black and white - and the cuts amazing. Her clothes can be worn in many different ways. I love it when you actually buy one piece of clothes and get so many possibilities out of it... Unfortuntaltely there isn't her ss08 collection online yet, but it's definitely worth to check her website every now and then.

diana_brinks_ss07
Spring/Summer 2007

diana_brinks
Diana Brinks at the bäng! opening reception photographed by the facehunter and stil in berlin wearing one of her Spring/Summer 2008 styles.

Credit: moi, Diana Brinks, facehunter and stil in berlin

No comments:

Post a Comment