Thursday, May 31, 2007

what do i wear at basel art fair

Well. Since learning and thinking about what to wear at basel art fair is all i do for the last couple of days, i thought it would be nice of me to share at least my thoughts on the clothing issue.

Some time ago i stumbled upon sans the new york based eco friendly design duo - growing up in germany all this eco fuss seems really weired to me!!! Anyway, I love their styles and when it's also eco friendly, it's even better!!! Today I talked to Kate about it and maybe we'll try to redesign some of the styles since I can't afford the original right now...

The title of this post is a quote. French artist Matthieu Laurette did a project at Frieze Art Fair two years ago called what do they wear at frieze art fair?

Credit: s-a-n-s.com

No comments:

Post a Comment