Thursday, May 31, 2007

french architecture

Dear readers, I won't be able to post regularily the next couple of weeks. I have my final oral exams in 5 weeks and so much stuff to do besides that, that I really don't know how to even manage my exams...
All the major events will be covered (Art Basel, p.e.), I promise. I've barricaded myself at home (or in the library) only go out to eat and shop for Basel stuff (very systematicly).
The themes of my oral exams are (very art historical and one can't really choose them...): Gothic architecture of the Île-de-France, Manet and Theory of Minimal Art. What I'm going to do until sunday is comparing floor plans, facades and stuff like that. Does it sound weired when I say I really love it? I'm a huge gothic fan...

Credit: G. Binding, "Was ist Gotik?", scanned by me.

No comments:

Post a Comment