Tuesday, May 8, 2007

Andrea hacked the documenta12 homepage!?

I found this video in my mailbox today and until now I don't understand what it's all about. A little research on google and the documenta12 blog shows that the video was probably made by the Berlin based video artist Hito Steyerl who is probably going to participate in this years documenta!? I really don't know what this is all about and why someone sent this video to me. I write about it because - besides loving the Michael Buble Spiderman theme - this video mysteriesly overtook the documenta 12 website. While I write this blog, there still is nothing but this video on the official documenta 12 website. Isn't that strange? I'm really curious...

Attention: Before you watch it you should know that there's some nudity and fetish stuff -like bondage - in it (just in case some of you readers have problems watching that kind of stuff...) A fact that makes it even more strange!!!


The Video is down...
There're still some stills on kunst-blog to see and some explinations (in German).

No comments:

Post a Comment