Monday, May 14, 2007

hunter wellies

Since it's raining here for about three weeks now without a break worth mentioning my ideas on nice and creative weather-proof outfits nearly come to an end. So I had to search my harddisk for pictures of fashionable ladies wearing rubber boots or wellies - how they are called in the uk (preferably HUNTERs)...
The woman wearing red pants - shot by the sartorialist in New York ealier this year - sports her (originally) green wellies with hip coloured jeans. Maybe she already knew that Dries van Noten would pose like that in this months US Vogue (in his gardening clothes with Aigle rubber boots)!? Very classy and totally chique! Last but not least the black HUNTER wellie (I call a pair of those my own aswell!) combined with black tights, black dress and black coat - something I would wear ;-) - also shot by the sartorialist in New York.

Credit: thesartorialist
and Vogue US May 2007 scanned by me

No comments:

Post a Comment