Sunday, May 13, 2007

What to wear to a wedding ::: part 02

some time ago i wrote about a wedding which I'll have to attend in two weeks. A friend of mine makes me a dress (we bought the fabric on thursday, I'll post the pictures as soon as it's been finished...) and i bought the shoes on friday. since the dress is going to be a cocktail dress i wanted to go for dancing-like-shoes and found these quite cheap black partly suede leather buffalo shoes in my size. wow what a bargain!!! Well, I hate buying shoes...
When I arrived at home and walked around in them for about 10 minutes I had to realize that one strapp was ripped off. So I had to return them on saturday. unfortunaltely the buffalo shop in frankufurt didn't have a size 41 or 42 pair size left. So i had to buy them online and hope they'll arrive in time... what an excitement!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment