Saturday, May 5, 2007

myspace ::: charley

I spend a lot of my lifetime in front of my pc. that might sound sad compared to the lifes our parents and grand-parents had, but nowadays it's quite common to have a second virtual life and to meet lots of interessting people virtually, I guess.
Myspace is a great place to meet great people a fact that's not new to you I suppose. At first I followed the myspace hype very sceptical but had to accomodate at last. 5 months ago I started my own myspace business and came across a lot of people since then.

Today I start to promote some of my friend's work from time to time. This time it's the photography of the San Francisco based artist (virtually?) called Charley. Her photographs range somewhere in between snapshots and arrangement. I got caught by her work because of its simpliticity the alleged story behind, the ease, the melancholy (not to be mixed up with sadness!!!), the light... They match my present way of life so perfectly ♥

Want more? Please visit charley's myspace where I also took these photos from. She has three fashion shoots scheduled for this month and she will share those images as well once completed. So stay tuned! I'm really curious...

PS: I want to have that Eames Chair!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment