Wednesday, May 30, 2007

art basel

I'll be in Basel for the art fair this year (The Sartorialist aswell!!!). I'm already thinking about what to wear. Since this fair isn't not only about art! In addition I'm going to meet my future "boss" from New York (or well at least the person who is going to pay my salaray in parts...). So a neat pair of skinny jeans and some flats won't be enough to leave a mark. Since I don't have the money to simply buy the things I'd need for some fabulous outfits I'll have to be creative.

June's German InStyle (my favourite trash magazine!) already brought a special on the art events with some dressing advice (maybe EVERY magazine is going to bring or has already written something about it!). Since it's going to be hot, I'll go for light summer dresses and some fabulous sandals. I definitely won't be able to walk around Basel in heels (as adviced)!!! Some accessories, a neat bag - done!

I'll post pictures on my clothes sorting progress the next couple of days (I'll be in Stuttgart for some shopping next week)...

Credit: Julian Opie, Ruth Smoking 3, 2006, Edition of 50, 121 x 80 cm (Courtesy Alan Cristea Gallery, London) | nothing.org | lemagazine.info

No comments:

Post a Comment