Wednesday, March 28, 2007

Blogging about latex...

...gives your blog popularity. My blogstatistics register many visitors from east european based latex fan forums like rubberdroid.spb.ru, latex.one.pl and eurolatex.ru. I simply don't understand polish or russian and I am not registered (and don't intend doing so), but very curious what they write about my latex photos and this blog...

I've written about Claudia Rose Lukas' spring/summer collection some time ago. She was very pleased about it (I ♥ blogstatistics!) and send me some photos of her upcoming aw 07 collection, which also contains... what? ... LATEX!!! I wonder how the readers of foto_decadent could possibly call the Irina Lazareanu editorial for Sleek magazine by Terry Richardson as uninnovative, while they use the most innovative material of the next season!?

Credit: things.twoday.net

No comments:

Post a Comment