Sunday, March 4, 2007

paris fashion week 05

Well. Fashion week is over, but not for me ;-)

Akris

I'm applying for a job right now and if I get it (will start this october) I'll have to take dressing more seriously. Akris for me is the epitome of classic feminie style and definitely something a young, stylish teaching person in university should wear in front of her students. Don't you think? See the whole collection here

Dries Van Noten
"Dries Van Noten has an almost tribal following of faithful customers who unconditionally love and buy what he designs, season in, season out [...]." Well I'm not one of those persons, althought I ♥ Dries and always am excited what's next. This's times wedges reminded me of orthopedic shoes, the ones one has to wear if one leg is shorter than the other ;-) more

Givenchy
Absolutely NOT my kind of style. Although Riccardo Tisci had some white jazz shoes on runway the ones I'm in desperate search for (first thing to do tomorrow - H&M!). Unfortunately no close up. But via an anonympus reader I've find a pair by keds. See the whole not so spectacular givenchy collection here.

Credit: style.com

No comments:

Post a Comment