Monday, March 5, 2007

paris fashion week 06

Stelly McCartney
Ui. I'm up to date with the new sweat pants I bought on friday. So far only the heels are missing. But I'm working on that. Did you realise that shopooing shoes on ebay.co.uk is so much more efficient? more.

Haider Ackermann
As Diane Pernet mentioned earlier Haider Ackermanns collection was one of the "strongest" this season. I totally agree!
The last photo somehow reminded me of my latex session ;-) Yeah. You need help to pull them off especially when you need to be fast! Now I totally understand why things like this exist! Different story. See the whole Ackermann collection here.

Alexander McQueen
Sometimes I just haven't got much to say. "In a season when the agendas of fashion are finally being rewritten, all a professional audience really comes to Paris for is to witness brilliant designers working on modern cut for twenty-first-century life [...].

Giambattista Valli
Oh Kinga. I can totally understand! I didn't like the other stuff that much, but I would have kept the platform heels! Although I would be 2m tall if I'd wear them. In this case I wouldn't care... They somehow look comfortable. I love the yellow black combination, so much more interessting than red and black!
See the complete collection here.

Credit: style.com | diane pernet

No comments:

Post a Comment