Friday, March 2, 2007

paris fashion week 03

Although I'm VERY tired and just returned from Cinema (Paris je t'aime - that's the least I can do!) here're some more favourites from paris fashion week...

Comme des Garcons
Is she serious? I was thinking oc carneval! But why not!? If there's nothing to loose why not wearing Comme des Garcon? Actually I had a great laugh, but somehow like the whole collection. I just think, why, how, where? Fashion is so very arty sometimes...

Balenciaga
Finally!!! Don't know what to say. I loooove this collection! The shoes (eishockey?) are murder and I want them badly!!! The pants (I already have simliar ones - I'll show them later!!!) I'm so excited and curious how Mary-Kate Olsen is going to sport them this time!? ♥♥♥
See the whole collection here and the video here.


Ann Demeulemeester

The belgian designer has always been on of my favourites. Strictly beeing herself and never disappointing. Loved the rubber-like boots... See the whole collection here.

Vivienne Westwood
This one reminded me of my ballet lessons... All in all I didn't like the whole collection that much.

Credit: style.com

No comments:

Post a Comment