Thursday, March 1, 2007

paris fashion week 02

Wunderkind
Wolfgang Joop inspired Agathe from stylebytes recently to put her hands on a pair of latex leggins. So did Susie Bubble some months ago. I'm a huge latex fan aswell, that's no news and I've planned a photo session for tomorrow morning. Well, be excited to see me sporting a new trend!
See more latex combinations by Wunderkind here.


Viktor & Rolf

Well well. We all knew that we had to expect something special and unseen...
I received a wedding invitation lately, I wonder what the bride would say if I'd show up in a runway styled Viktor & Rolf look? Or maybe I should call her and recommend Viktor & Rolf's wedding dress? But only if the groom would dress like Viktor and his best man as Rolf??? It all seems to be about isolation and living in ones own world. That's very romantic in a wedding sense, don't you think? More HEADLIGHTs here and the show's video here.

A.F. Vandevorst
A collection which I personally enjoyed was the one by Filip Arickx and An Vandevorst. Many items that fit perfectly into my style and wardrobe. It wasn't easy to focus on just two exemplary outfits (otherwise I could have posted the whole collection). So please take a look at the whole collection here

Credit: style.com

No comments:

Post a Comment