Monday, March 5, 2007

germany's next topmodel

well. I haven't got a tv, but thank god there's youtube and many committed fans who upload single episodes. I've just finished my first episode (season 02 started last thursday) and I'm absolutely exhausted. As ususal none of the participating girls has what it takes to be a "real" (whatever that means!) nyc milan paris london catwalk model (maybe one or two?), debates on too fat/too thin are emerging in daily german newspapers and so on...Well it still is a lot of fun to watch when Heidi Klum tells a girl that "it won't be easy to start a model career having a two years old child" or "you are too thin. Do you eat?"... Alright, this wasn't meant to be a post on pro's and con's of model casting shows I just wanted to share my favourite candidates (hell what's so hard to walk on catwalk properly????). My personal top three (Enyerlina, Mandy and Milla). See them all here

Credit: prosieben.de

No comments:

Post a Comment