Thursday, April 26, 2007

ZING ::: makeup art

Sometimes I find something interessting on the internet and post something about it without knowing what it is exactly.
Before I left for Berlin I found this Video somewhere on youtube and had to post it, because I think it's absolutely beautiful!
While doing a little research about it I found out, that this video is part of a collaboration project (which also includes four more videos!) between hong kong based (?) make up artist ZING and the fashion "powerhouse" Lane Crawford.

Makeup is something I'm not so much into personally. I only use a daily natural makeup and sometimes nothing at all! Maybe some lipgloss, powder, rouge, mascara that's it (eyeshadow on special occasions). But I love it when people really get crazy about make up and do weired things to faces... I would really love to be used as a face in that case ♥
Do you remember this make up dolls little girls were able to learn how to use makeup?

Please visit ZING's website for further information and view all videos here

Credit: zigmakeup.com

No comments:

Post a Comment