Thursday, April 26, 2007

Berlin part 01 ::: Catwalk takes to the Streets

I'm back, finally. ..
After spending several hours on german autobahns on friday me and my boyfriend arrived in berlin and went directly to the opening of the style scouts and stil in berlins show at the create berlin showroom which is located at the "Postfuhramt" (please enter from Oranienburger Straße!). The show is on until may 8th and definitely woth a visit if you're into streetstyle photography (which I guess you are!?).
I was very very pleased to meet Robert and Luisa aka the style scout and mary and ben aka stil in berlin. Please view Mary and Ben answering the style scout's six questions here. The show was organized by Natasha Binar (who is a very nice person. I was really glad to meet her!) the owner of Nomad agency. “I love the blog and The Style Scouts bring so much energy to their work,” said Natasha in newswire today, “I am delighted to be able to bring a fun exhibition of affordable London art to Berlin.” (The photographs are also for sale for a quite affordable rate...)
And finally there also was Panos from modabot who runs a news agency for avantgarde fashion located at berlin. We met again on monday where he explained me more about the things he's doing. Definitely a platform we will hear of in the near future!!!
“I feel the time is right ...” said Natasha in newswire today. I feel it too! I'm really excited! There're so many things developing in Germany right now... Let's see what the near future will bring!

photos: create berlin showroom | Luisa and Robert aka StyleScout, Mary aka Stil in Berlin | Mary and Ben aka Stil in Berlin, Natasha | Panos from modabot


No comments:

Post a Comment