Monday, April 16, 2007

The H&M Tent dress

Do you remember this H&M tunic dress? I love mine but somehow never wear it, since so many people asked me if I was pregnant (sometimes I hate Heidelberg!). I searched my hard disk (I have a folder there called "Trendspotting" where I simply save everything I see and like and hope to get some inspiration from later!) and found some stylings of this exact dress and would love to share those with you. First there's Olivia of Moderniteter wearing it with black leggins and flats. Second there's Amanda of Moderniteter sporting the dress with overknee stockings, heels and a cropped denim jacket. The third picture shows Mettchen (you probably know here from the fashion spot?) wearing the dress with skinny jeans and flats.
I really love the last styling shown on The Sartorialist a couple opf weeks ago. That's the styling I will go for. Brown leather boots, no tights (it's really hot over here right now!) and simply the dress, that's all. It looks really mature and since I'm not THAT young anymore ;-)

Credit: Mettchen, Moderniteter, The Sartorialist

No comments:

Post a Comment