Thursday, April 26, 2007

Francesca Versace ::: can a model ruin a dress?

Today I found a post on Francesca Versace at Patricia's blog called Bobble Bee where she features an editorial in the latest Lula Magazine issue showing F. Versace's designs. I totally love the pink dress, although pink doesn't suit me at all. While searching for more pictures I stumbled upon a catwalk shot of this exact dress on tfs. Absolutely awful! It's so obvious that not every model can wear every dress (it's kind of "normal" isn't it?). This is a dress you definitely have to be totally skinny for, so I simply do not understand why this model isn't!? (a phenomenon which also exists the other way round. Models that are far too skinny for the desigsn - which can be seen in H. Frederiksson's spring collection, featured in shinysquirell. nice stuff, too skinny models!

Credit: bobble-bee.blogspot.com | shinysquirell.typepad.com

No comments:

Post a Comment