Thursday, April 26, 2007

Purple Fashion Magazine ::: and others

Whenever I'm in Berlin (I love pro-qm - the best book store ever!!!) or have to spend some time in a major railwaystation I spend money on magazines. Nowadays I'm pretty broke (well that's no news), so this time I couldn't purchase as much is I actually planned (Lucky me that there're so many great online magazines...).
This time I bought the Summer 2007 edition of Purple Fashion Magazine which is only published twice a year so its price of 16 EUR seems appropriate. See me flipping through it here.
And then I bought - for the first time ever - The Mode Depesche which is a quite interessting fashion magazine made in Cologne, which I found via produzentin.
Last but not least ;-) uselessmagazine. Unfortunately not the current edition but No. 4 will give me an impression on what it's all about.

See me flipping through Purple Fashion Magazine here

No comments:

Post a Comment