Friday, August 31, 2007

tokyo fashion week ::: day 01

I haven't payed much attention on tokyo's fashion week before. Can't really tell why since the smaller shows with lesser known designers really tend to offer unseen, unusual, interessting funky stuff. So in the case of the current tokyo fashion week.
Huh, I knew that the Japanese are very different from the Europeans (more stylish, experimental, individual, etc.) but hey, they have stuff I wouldn't wear in my wildest dreams - I don't mean that in a negative way! But please take a look at the photos here (regulary updated - very nice and professional) or visit f&art every know and then so see my personal selection of ss08's most amazing, weired and stunning stuff.

mercibeaucoup

01
more information

Everlasting Sprout

01
more information

Support Surface

01

Ylang Ylang

01

Yuge

01

No comments:

Post a Comment