Tuesday, August 28, 2007

Tendence Lifestyle ::: part 01

0105 Credit: tendence-lifestyle

There are lots of things happening to me right now. I manage to work at least 3 hours per day on my master thesis – hey that’s not too bad, isn’t it? I have an interview for a job on Friday and if it works out I’ll be able to stay in Heidelberg for now – which is good and bad at once… but well better than moving just somewhere!

I’ve been to Tendence Lifestyle in Frankfurt on Saturday which happens to be the world’s largest fair on trends and new products from the areas of home decor, table, kitchen and gifts. More than 3000 exhibitors presented their products. I was solely interessted in the young avant-garde designers. A lot of them studied product or industrial design at my school.

My visit to Frankfurt gave me lots of new stuff to post about, so expect some posts on young fresh designs the next couple of days.

Taschide | Tan und Schiebe Design

wand04
spiegel02
wreath Credit: taschide

I love their mirrors. More stuff here and don't forget to check out their blog


No comments:

Post a Comment