Friday, August 3, 2007

balenciaga for the poor

It's no news that major clothing companies always try to copy what's hot on the runways. Sometimes they succeed, sometimes they fail. Well, Topshop failed lately with their yellow See by Chloe dress. Read all about it here.

Zara did much better with their Balenciaga plagiat. Allure gave me the hint...

03

I didn't buy it, since my monster boobs didn't seem to fit in that blazer. Well, I'm used to it, but... Guess (hope?) the original won't fit better :-(

So I went to H&M's trend department. And was glad to find those two shirt dresses. The one on the left hand side somehow (well somehow very far away, but... I probably should get it altered!?) reminded me of that perfect Balenciaga dress, worn by Giovanna Battaglia ♥ , editor of L'Uommo Vogue and shot by the sartorialist a couple of times.

02
01

No comments:

Post a Comment