Saturday, June 9, 2007

la biennale ::: part 01

la biennale di venezia officially starts today. Well the vip's of the inter- national art scene already had their chance to take a look during the preview days.
Guess I should also have been there ;-) Well, next time! I'll definitely be there in September, since I made the experience that Venice is better now or in September (July and August are awfull!).

Yvan the face hunter already photographed the hip art crowd and I somehow feel left behind ;-(

I won't be able to write something about the biennale EVERY day, but I'll try to do so every week. There simply are a lot of things I come across when major art events like this happen - well I somehow am in the art scene, I guess ♥ Couldn't find any great pictures or videos to post so far. View this bad quality video to get a general idea on how this years biennale looks like.

Credit: faceunter et moi

No comments:

Post a Comment