Wednesday, June 27, 2007

barbara meier

I wrote about Barbara Meier winning heidi klum's germany's next topmodel contest a couple of weeks ago.

Today I've checked out img's website to see if they've already uploaded some of her pictures... I have to admit that I'm quite impressed! Barbara looks really good and professional. Her red hair is just incredible.

There're are many more pictures on img's website.

Please also be sure to take a look at the germany's second new topmodel Hana Nitsche who is said to be living in Heidelberg (well I've never seen her around...). She actually was everybodys favourite.

Barbara somehow managed to put herself on first place without anyone noticing - how smart of the aspiring mathematician (well I guess she's going to take a break from university!). I liked Hana a lot, but I think that she looks even more "normal" than Barbara does. Hana will definitely never be seen on Paris' catwalks or real "artsy fartsy" fashion spreads, Barbara probably will. I'd really love to work with her - I wish you luck ♥

Credit: imgmodels.com

No comments:

Post a Comment