Sunday, June 10, 2007

style diary review: bixaorellana

Re- viewing style diaries is some- thing the_ kitten from picky picks pics does regularily. Great idea and nothing I want to steal from her, but this time I had to make an exception.

Via picky picks pics I found bixaorellana's style diary and was really stunned by it.

Well actually her style isn't really THAT special - please don't get me wrong. There're plenty of style diaries I enjoy looking at and styles I really appreciate, but seldomly would want to have every single item of it, not so in bixaorellana's case. Her style is clean, chique, minimalistic in colours, very sophisticated and I totally love it ♥ (and the way she posts her pictures is very professional indeed!)
Visit bixaorellana's (strange name?) style diary here

The girl from Denver also runs a fashion blog, called pourporter you should definitely take a look at!

Credit: all pictures taken from the style diary mentioned above!

No comments:

Post a Comment