Wednesday, June 27, 2007

terence koh and beyonce in balenciaga

Well that's no real news, but...
I love those balenciaga leggins and I'm really happy to read that they don't cost a 100.000EUR but only around 18.000 EUR, what a bargain!!! But I guess they really are worth it.

The canadian artist Terence Koh (now living in New York) wore them to one of his performances. You can view the documentation here. Or look at some photos of another performance at de Pury & Luxembourg gallery, Zurich here.

And Beyonce? Well she wore her pair here. Probably not really flattering in her case!? Please Beyonce give them to me, sister! You'll never wear them again, anyway or shouldn't at least! Or probably you simply give us a totally different idea on wearing those fantastic pants. What did Nicolas say? Well wish I had your six pack, I mean you have a killer body, but I prefer my thighs. I already have so many plans with those leggins...

PS: Paris Hilton is out of prison, by the way. A fact that's not worth a blog entry, so I just wanted to mention it, in case you thought I wasn't interessted...

Credit: gnarlitude.blogspot.com | gettyimages.com

No comments:

Post a Comment