Tuesday, September 18, 2007

Camilla Engmann

reddy Credit: camillaengman.com

Well, there's everything allright with me. I'm sorry for not updating regularly, but I have a lot to do. I'm working at a boutique/gallery right now (one of my current three jobs...). It's in my friend's section in my left hand sidebar aswell: The Bourgeois Pig. I'm there two days a week, thinking about nice stuff to do, exhibit, order and sell (please feel free to submit stuff!!!), and taking care of the website (there will be a new one up within the next couple of weeks) and press stuff. We have an opening reception on saturday celebrating the first anniversary and there still are so many things left to do.

So while you all might be in Fashion Week feaver (uuhu Gareth Pugh...), I have to take care of the artsy fartsy side of life for some time. Camilla Engman is one of the artist/illustrators who's works are going to be exhibited from Saturday on. Camilla is from Sweden makes fantastic stuff, has a very cute dog and runs a very nice blog aswell.

Illustrations:

plus2
nytimes plus1 macho Credit: camillaengman.com

Paintings:

it is complicated where is your tree limit she was loosing the plot see you next wednesdaythe close season Credit: camillaengman.com

No comments:

Post a Comment