Thursday, September 20, 2007

fashion?

On youtube there is this video response thing going on (you might have heard of renetto - he's quite famous talking about life and whatever comes to his mind). It's not new, but kind of new to me since I haven't payed attention to it before. I posted a starting comment on fashion before. It was by tlg847 and interessting for me to see what "normal" nonfashion people think about the things that rule our lives.

I got really excited to see what people would respond to tlg847's post. There aren't that many responses so far - which might show that fashion (still) is something many people don't know what to think about.



Pedroatlarage compared the fashion shows's impact on streetware with the Grand Prix racing sports impact on family cars. Not exactly a response I would have expected, but one that could have been made by my father.

No comments:

Post a Comment