Friday, July 18, 2008

SUNDAY TASTE ON FRIDAY

cneeon01
cneeon02

Doreen and Clara presented their upcoming collection called "sunday taste" outdoors in front of the Kunstgewerbemuseum, the place where they had an exhibition two years ago. Lucky girls. The minute we arrived at the location, the sky cleared and the sun came out again (it imidiately started to rain after the show!). Both seem to have a thing for open air shows. Last year I was lucky to see their spring/summer 08 collection love me delicious somewhere in Kreuzberg (can't remember where exactly, anyone?).

cneeon03

I follow their steps for quite some time now (did an interview with Clara in January) and in this case it feels even more exciting to see what they came up with for the next season. The first Berlin Designer item I bought was a dress by c.neeon (and I will hopefully buy another one tomorrow).


will have a better camera soon, promise!

No comments:

Post a Comment