Saturday, June 7, 2008

DAFT PUNK'S ELECTROMA

What I like most about art basel are the littel things that happen besides the fair. For example all the other tiny art fairs like liste, volta or scope (I didn't visit any of those this year) or the programme art basel has to offer. Yesterday me and some friends went to the cinema to watch Daft Punk's Electroma. Find a summary version below (two robots who try to be human...):



by the way: The leather outfits were designed by Hedi Slimane...
Update: Please note that this is a SUMMARY which does not show the real music used for the film. I strongly recommend to see the original version!!! This looks more like a music video, but Electroma actually is a serious to be taken experimental film. While writing this it does not seem appropriate that I've posted this shorter version since it is not really able to transport the whole story - we are human after all...

No comments:

Post a Comment