Thursday, June 26, 2008

NO TIME AT ALL

SS08_SALE(6)

Dear friends. I got to say goodbye at least until next wednesday or so. I have less than no time. So please go and do some shopping while I am away (meating some friends for sushi and travelling to Hamburg). I truly suggest Welcome Hunters La. I would shop there if I wouldn't have spent all my money in NYC. My personal suggestions:

Daniel Palillo = FUN

palillo_robin-003
palillo-003
palillo1-002

Marjan Pejoski = ♥

marjanpejoski2 001
jungle_leggings
marjanpejoski1 036

Miroike = no pair left in my size :(

miroike_sandals 008
miroike_sandals 012

random nice stuff

choir_jacket
jumpsuit_blue
grey_dress2
black_trousers

I've just seen they put on some new dresses!!! MORE MORE MORE and, btw, it's my birthday pretty soon... please email me if you are not sure which size I am. I will be most delighted to help you out with that!

No comments:

Post a Comment