Sunday, June 8, 2008

FASHIONABLE FOOTBALLERS

Watching Germany's first match (against Poland in Klagenfurt) with one eye I use the other one to flip through Gala's current issue. There I discoverred a fashionable footballers ranking. Ha don't we all want to be a footballer's wife? No we don't actually! Unfortunately we won't be able to see Poshy (what a shame...). So here we go:

1. Fredrik Ljungberg (no discussion!)

IMG_0057

2. Thierry Henry (could have been No.1 aswell!)

IMG_0056

3. Christoph Metzelder (most certainly looks better than this right second!)
4. Christiano Ronaldo (I HATE HATE HATE this SUPER arrogant ...)
5. Fabio Cannavaro (totally indifferent)

IMG_0058
credit: Gala

Update: J just send me this link. If you are into "hot" italian football players you should definitely check this out. Did I mention that I am in love with Jens Lehmann - not hot at all huh? Well at least compared to those italian stallions? But hey guys I am far beyond 20!

No comments:

Post a Comment