Wednesday, January 10, 2007

anotherone...

In German little rabbits are called "Kaninchen". To be accurate one must speak about a small dog as a "kaninchen", since "-chen" is a german diminutive form and "kanin" has its origin in "canus" the latin word for dog. Alright. Lesson's over for today.

Actually I was about to write about (?) an exhibition at the art library Berlin which I came across in my Sleek lecture:

"It’s the fashion for spoiled little luxury »dogs« to be forced by their mislead mistresses into terribly disfiguring garments. The true canine (!) elite, however, prefer something more substantial; for example, one of the classic and iconic coats by MAX MARA. The trademark of the Italian fashion label is now featured in the exhibition »coats! Max Mara, 55 Jahre Mode aus Italien«, Kunstbibliothek SMB, Kulturforum Potsdamer Platz, Berlin, until 4 March 2007."

Hhm. Another post of my dogs opinion? Nope. What's it with all these doggy things lately??? Well, I guess I should just get away with all these drugs my doc. prescribed me and get well very very soon...

Via: sleek

No comments:

Post a Comment