Monday, August 11, 2008

shorts

Returned to Berlin yesterday evening (was the LAST person on the plane HAHA, did that ever happen to you?). Plans for this week are:

1. photoshop the tons of pictures I made during my CPH stay and post them
2. edit the tons of video clips I made during my CPH stay and post them
3. attend a workshop tonight and tomorrow night. Sounded like fun :)
4. have a dear art- and musicloving and partylonging friend staying in
5. have meetings and friend visits in Hamburg
6. might go out for some music on wednesday night
7. look forward to my dog's return
8. be at a vernissage on thursday
9. go out for some music on friday
10. go out for some music on saturday
11. maybe yoga on sunday :)

Quite packed!? AND I will be in Barcelona at the beginning of September (mostly work stuff, but...). Any suggestions so far?

No comments:

Post a Comment