Tuesday, August 5, 2008

the girl from copenhagen

cph

Secretly I am a Copenhagener and never knew. Today I discovered that everybody here is wearing HUGE headphones so huge that I didn't need to feel weird anymore for having done so for quite some time now. And women wear rubberboots (wellies!), preferably HUNTER boots (can there be another company?). And everybody is into bikes (well that's not so new), either riding a traditional Dutch bike or a fixed gear - I'm kind of into both. The preferred female hairstyle is a high bun. I'm going to buy my first Henrik Vibskov fabrics interseason item within the next days, provided that it is still there next time I'll be around (tried on the most perfect pair of black skinny jeans at filippa k and got invited to their aftershow party right away - must have been the perfect fit!). Needless to ask what soundtrack this trip has (I feel like living the perfect cliché):

No comments:

Post a Comment